Exam Ref 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (MCSA)
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 12/15/2012
- 1st Edition
- 400 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-7316-8
Prepare for Exam 70-410 and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Exam 70-410 is one of three required exams for the new MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification from Microsoft.
Organized by exam objectives, and featuring challenging, what-if scenarios, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical skills and knowledge needed to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services in an enterprise environment.
Validate your expertise on these exam objectives:
- Install and Configure Servers
- Configure Server Roles and Features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and Configure Core Network Services
- Install and Administer Active Directory
- Create and Manage Group Policy
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Exam Ref 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MCSE)
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99