Building Web Applications with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 Step by Step
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 2/18/2009
- 1st Edition
- 336 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2632-4
Teach yourself how to create rich, dynamic Web applications with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007. Master the tools for managing user input and backend processes—without coding—and deliver the smart solutions your business needs.
- Use CSS to customize layout and optimize usability
- Build your navigation structure
- Create, access, and link data sources
- Manipulate data views with SharePoint and ASP.NET controls
- Enable dynamic rendering and interactivity
- Use Windows Workflow Foundation
- Know what’s going on behind the scenes—so you make the best choices
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources—on CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Microsoft SharePoint Online for Office 365: Administering and configuring for the cloud
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.99