Advanced Microsoft Office Documents 2007 Edition Inside Out
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 3/7/2007
- 1st Edition
- 704 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2285-2
Dig deep into Microsoft Office Word 2007, Excel2007, and PowerPoint 2007—and create robust documents that deliver results. This book is packed with advanced timesaving tips and troubleshooting methods to help you learn the smartest, simplest ways to create powerful documents. Discover how the experts approach document production—and reach new levels of mastery!
- Exploit the power of tables, Themes, and templates
- Produce professional-quality graphics using new SmartArt diagrams, custom shapes, and other drawing tools
- Customize and reuse content with Building Blocks and Content Controls
- Learn advanced techniques for managing slide masters and custom layouts for effective presentations
- Design PivotTables for more powerful data analysis and reporting
- Build sophisticated Excel 2007 chart types and customize chart elements
- Use Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to automate document production and customize templates
- Customize the Office Fluent Ribbon and troubleshoot your documents with Office Open XML
- Fully searchable eBook
- Sample documents and templates
- VBA and Office Open XML code samples
- Author webcasts—see advanced techniques in action
- Tool for binding custom XML to content controls in Word 2007
- Files for customizing the Fluent Ribbon
- Links to articles blogs, and developer learning resources
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference and other eBooks
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.