- Changing the desktop background
- Customize the Lock screen
- Adjusting colors and transparency
- Changing to Dark Mode
- Using themes
- Adjusting timeout settings
- Enlarging text
- Changing screen resolution
- Customizing the taskbar
- Adding tiles to the Start menu
- Moving tiles
- Using Snap to arrange apps on the desktop
- Resizing tiles
If you want Windows interface text to be displayed in a larger size to help you read things more easily, you can use a System setting to choose a new text size. This setting affects the text in Windows elements: dialog boxes, Settings windows, the taskbar, the Start menu, and so forth. It does not control text size in individual apps.
Make text larger
In Settings, choose System, and then click Display.
Go to the Scale and Layout section, pull down the Change the Size of Text, Apps, and Other Items list, and select the setting you desire.
To select a different size for text and other items, click Custom Scaling and enter a custom amount.