5 Items Sort by date|Sort by title
- By Scott A. HelmersMay 15, 2013
- In this chapter from Microsoft Visio 2013 Step By Step, you will experiment with and learn the value of containers, lists, and callouts in Visio diagrams.
- By Darren LloydMay 15, 2013
- Learn how to set up the basic environment for your Lync phone, including adding or editing additional telephone numbers, setting your primary audio device, setting a secondary ringer, checking primary audio device call quality, and setting ringtones and sounds.
- By Peter WeverkaApr 15, 2013
- You can do all sorts of things with Microsoft OneNote 2013. In this chapter from Microsoft OneNote 2013 Plain & Simple, learn how to work with handwritten notes, create an outline, insert pictures, take screen clips, and work with audio and video notes.
- By Carl Siechert, Ed BottSep 27, 2010
- OneNote really is a digital replacement for a traditional loose-leaf notebook in which you can save class notes, academic research, meeting minutes, or just about anything else you might be tempted to put on a piece of paper. In this chapter from Microsoft Office 2010 Inside Out, learn about the features and capabilities of OneNote 2010.