6 Items Sort by date|Sort by title
- By Beth Melton, Andrew Couch, Mark Dodge, Ciprian Rusen, Ben Schorr, Echo SwinfordMay 15, 2013
- Learn how to work with Microsoft Access 2013 in this chapter from Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Step by Step, including creating a desktop database, importing and exporting data, navigating the user interface, working with data in a datasheet, configuring Access options, linking Access to external data, and compacting, repairing, and encrypting a database.
- By Andrew CouchMar 15, 2013
- Andrew Couch shows you how to work with Queries in Microsoft Access 2013.
- By Jeff Conrad, John L. ViescasAug 15, 2010
- With this chapter from Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out, you'll learn about user interface macros — various types of actions you can define in macros, building both simple macros and macro with multiple defined actions, managing macros and creating submacros, using embedded and temporary macros, debugging macros, and understanding un-trusted actions.
- By Curtis FryeJun 15, 2010
- This chapter from Microsoft Access 2010 Plain & Simple explains the concept and function of queries and shows how to create them using the Query Wizard or on your own. It also introduces more advanced concepts such as using queries to calculate values or find duplicate records.