Renowned Excel experts Bill Jelen (MrExcel) and Michael Alexander help you crunch data from any source with Excel 2019 pivot tables.
Use Excel 2019 pivot tables and pivot charts to produce powerful, dynamic reports in minutes instead of hours, to take control of your data and your business. Even if you’ve never created a pivot table before, this book will help you leverage all their remarkable flexibility and analytical power–including valuable improvements in Excel 2019 and Excel in Office 365. Drawing on more than 45 combined years of Excel experience, Bill Jelen and Michael Alexander offer practical “recipes” for solving real business problems, help you avoid common mistakes, and present tips and tricks you’ll find nowhere else.
By reading this book, you will:
• Master easy, powerful ways to create, customize, change, and control pivot tables
• Control all future pivot tables using new pivot table defaults
• Transform huge data sets into clear summary reports
• Instantly highlight your most profitable customers, products, or regions
• Use Power Query to quickly import, clean, shape, and analyze disparate data sources
• Build geographical pivot tables with 3D Map
• Construct and share state-of-the-art dynamic dashboards
• Revamp analyses on the fly by dragging and dropping fields
• Build dynamic self-service reporting systems
• Share your pivot tables with colleagues
• Create data mashups using the full Power Pivot capabilities of Excel 2019 and Excel in Office 365
• Automate pivot tables with macros and VBA
• Save time by adapting reports with GetPivotData
• Discover today’s most useful pivot table tips and shortcuts
Table of Contents
Pivot Table Fundamentals
Creating a Basic Pivot Table
Customizing a Pivot Table
Grouping, Sorting, and Filtering Pivot Data
Performing Calculations in Pivot Tables
Using Pivot Charts and Other Visualizations
Analyzing Disparate Data Sources with Pivot Tables
Sharing Dashboards with Power BI
Using Cube Formulas with the Data Model or OLAP Data
Unlocking Features with the Data Model and Power Pivot
Analyzing Geographic Data with 3D Map
Enhancing Pivot Table reports with Macros
Using VBA to Create Pivot Tables
Advanced Pivot Table Tips and Techniques
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. GetPivotData
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files.
Click the Download button below to start the download.
If prompted, click Save.
Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.