MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-432): Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 2/18/2009
- 1st Edition
- 672 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2605-8
EXAM PREP GUIDE Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-432—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Configure, manage, back up, and restore databases
- Create a partitioned table, index, or indexed view
- Configure services and components to manage your environment
- Help prevent unauthorized access at each security infrastructure layer
- Design and deploy high-availability solutions
- Manage SQL Server Agent jobs, alerts, and operators
- Identify service, concurrency, and job execution problems
PRACTICE TESTS Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 250+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Sample chapters from related Microsoft Press books.
- 180-day trial of SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Online Sample Chapter
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
The above link does not include the Practice Tests. If you purchased the eBook from this site, the practice test files are available for download on your Account page, under the Disc Contents tab.
Other titles you might like
- T-SQL Fundamentals, 3rd Edition
- Book $49.99
- T-SQL Fundamentals
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99