Windows Administrators Inside Out Kit: Windows Server 2008 Inside Out and Windows Vista Inside Out
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 2/18/2009
- 1st Edition
- 2656 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2674-4
Dive in—for the ultimate, in-depth references for Windows administrators. Each supremely organized guide packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, ‘insider secrets’, and workarounds. Discover how the experts plan and manage their Windows implementations—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
Windows Vista Inside Out:
- Configure and customize your system with advanced setup options
- Manage files, folders, and media libraries
- Set up a wired or wireless network
- Administer accounts, passwords, and logons
- Configure Windows Internet Explorer settings and security zones
- Combat viruses, worms, and spyware
- Troubleshoot errors and fine-tune performance
- Manage shared resources and access
- Automate routine maintenance
Windows Server 2008 Inside Out:
- Prepare your installation or upgrade
- Configure server roles, role services, and features
- Plan, create, and manage user accounts
- Set up TCP/IP networking, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- Manage storage, file systems, network resources, print services
- Design and manage Active Directory sites
- Plan and implement high availability with clustering and load balancing
- Implement security for applications, systems, and sites
- Manage system performance, backups, and recovery
- Fully searchable eBook for each INSIDE OUT
- 700+ sample scripts to automate administrative tasks
- Links to tools for IIS, Windows PowerShell, and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007
- Downloadable gadgets and customization tools
- Links to white papers, test labs, security updates, webcasts, demos
- Direct-from-the source insights on the official Windows Vista blog
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference
- Sample chapters from 15 related Microsoft Press books
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- T-SQL Fundamentals, 3rd Edition
- Book $49.99
- T-SQL Fundamentals
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99