Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Administrator's Pocket Consultant
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 8/27/2003
- 1st Edition
- 496 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-1978-4
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers immediate answers for managing desktop, mobile, and remote messaging with Exchange Server 2003. Zero in on core support procedures and everyday tasks using quick-reference tables, step-by-step instructions, and lists. You get fast, accurate information to solve problems and get the job done—whether you’re at your desk or in the field!
Get fast facts to:
- Configure and manage Exchange clients
- Use Active Directory directory service to administer users and contacts
- Set up mailbox rights, permissions, and storage limits
- Implement Exchange policies and security settings
- Manage storage groups, data stores, and databases
- Use security and distribution groups, address lists, and templates
- Create and administer public folders
- Configure SMTP, IMAP4, POP3, and HTTP virtual servers
- Support mobile Microsoft Outlook users and Outlook Web Access
- Perform backups and recovery and monitor server performance
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Training Guide Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA)
- eBook (Watermarked) $47.99