Microsoft Excel Version 2002 Inside Out
This product currently is not for sale.
- Published 5/9/2001
- 1st Edition
- 1104 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-1281-5
Hey, you know your way around Excel—so now dig into Version 2002 and really put your spreadsheets to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and handy workarounds in concise, fast-answer format—it’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover the best and fastest ways to perform everyday tasks, and challenge yourself to new levels of Excel mastery!
- Build on what you already know about Excel and quickly dive into what’s new
- Create more-powerful worksheets—from adding graphics to inserting hyperlinks
- Perform financial, statistical, and what-if data analysis
- Custom-build charts and PivotTable Reports
- Import online data and save it in XML format
- Manage data and lists
- Integrate Excel with Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Create spreadsheet-driven Web pages
- Work with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Apply macros and custom functions to your worksheets
- Intuitive HTML interface
- Extensive collection of Microsoft add-ins and third-party utilities, demos, and trials
- Macros and code samples
- Complete eBook—easy to browse and print!
- Sample chapters from other INSIDE OUT Office XP books
- Web links to Microsoft Office Tools on the Web, online troubleshooters, and product support
- Microsoft Visio customizable auto-demos
- Interactive tutorials
- Additional files and templates
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Step By Step
- Book $29.99
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99