MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-622): Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Windows Vista Client for Enterprise Support Technicians
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 9/5/2007
- 1st Edition
- 624 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2408-5
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCITP Exam 70-622—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Install and deploy Windows Vista to the enterprise
- Configure and manage Group Policy
- Troubleshoot security settings and install security updates
- Set up authentication, authorization, and encryption
- Configure and troubleshoot your network, client connectivity, and remote access
- Monitor events and troubleshoot performance issues
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your training kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 375+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, practice exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.
Other titles you might like
- T-SQL Fundamentals, 3rd Edition
- Book $49.99
- T-SQL Fundamentals
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99