Implementing Security for Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit
This product currently is not for sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, which reproduces the look and layout of the printed page.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Published 8/11/2004
- 1st Edition
- 640 pages
- Book 978-0-7356-2121-3
Build real-world programming skills—and prepare for MCP Exams 70-330 and 70-340—with this official Microsoft study guide. Work at your own pace through a system of lessons, practices, and labs—with code examples in both Visual Basic and Visual C#. For further self-assessment and practice, use the Readiness Review Suite on CD— featuring 300 challenging test questions for each language, plus detailed feedback. Whether advancing the skills you need on the job—or preparing for MCAD or MCSD certification—you’ll gain practical experience developing application security features with the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Learn how to:
Apply application security fundamentals:
- Implement security features at design time
- Use secure coding best practices
- Test applications for vulnerabilities
Use the .NET Framework:
- Take advantage of platform security capabilities
- Implement role-based and code-access security measures
- Help maintain resistance to attack during deployment
Help protect data and networked applications:
- Use cryptography techniques
- Harden ASP.NET applications
- Minimize risk when using external components and services
Your kit includes:
- NEW—Fully reengineered self-paced study guide with expert exam tips
- Side-by-side code examples for both Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET
- NEW—Learn-by-doing practices and labs for skills you can apply to the job
- C# and Visual Basic .NET projects on CD for use with specific practices
- NEW—Readiness Review Suite featuring 300 questions for each language and multiple testing options.
- NEW—eBook in PDF format
- NEW—180-day evaluation version of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition
- NEW—60-day evaluation version of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 Professional Edition
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
If you find an error, you can report it to us through our Submit errata page.